Dienstag, 14. August 2007

Music

It would be nice to have a personal music playlist for our wedding, with songs that in some way have a personal meaning for us. So I just start a list of songs here and we can update it over time.

1. The Gift by Jim Brickman: Yee Lin sent me this song in an email and it has been OUR song from then on. A really beautiful song.
2. Everytime We Touch by Cascada: The lyrics are on the card that Yee Lin gave me on our first xmas. We could not spend xmas together, but it was still special and I still have the card. Or maybe we should choose the original version by Maggie Reilly as it might be more suitable for a wedding
3. Can you feel the love tonight by Elton John: we sang this song karaoke together on the evening when I had to fly back to Germany
4. Come what may from the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack: Just says what everyone wants to hear from his wife/her husband.
5. Your song by Elton John, also from the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack.
6. Collide by Howie Day: very nice and romantic song. I sent the lyrics to Yee Lin when she was down.
7. Some of the nice acoustic songs that we loved to hear at Walla's and that I can't remember all now.

To be continued :)

2 Kommentare:

The One God hat gesagt…

actually we can include music in the blog. dunno some added feature which i haven figured how to use. must ask my bro. can aslo link youtube music vidoes to it
so yeah nice :)

Daniel hat gesagt…

I found one of the Walla's songs. It was "Grace Kelly" by Mika. But I think the girl at Walla's must have been just as good as the original.